Hong Kong is looking for an established coach to join their team! Our coaches must be imaginative as we teach kids 18 months to 7 years old. This is the perfect position for anyone outgoing or loves acting as our classes are role-playing to keep the kids engaged.
1. Proactive pre-session planning of each Little Kickers activity session attended
2. Punctual, accurate and safe delivery of the football activity coaching content in the Little Kickers programme during the session, as the Lead coach
3. Monitoring and maintenance of a safe environment at all times during the session
4. Reporting to and coordination with your employer to ensure the maintenance of high quality Little Kickers sessions at all times
5. Customer Administration, which includes trial classes, new enrolments, re enrolments and management of venue attendance & check lists.
Please email resume and cover letter to Rhonan Bland at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please note: All Little Kickers Job Positions are positions of trust and are exempt from the 1974 UK Rehabilitation of Offenders Act UK. Character references and a valid enhanced DBS disclosure will be required.